Thursday night saw Naffie celebrate her birthday in style at the magnificent The Marabi Club in Johannesburg!
Friends and family enjoyed the live jazz music, champagne and hors d’oeuvres before being whisked away to a VIP private room that’s a closely guarded secret so much so that photos are forbidden(!)
Needless to say, the party continued there late into the night!
I was so honoured to attend the recent launch of Bonang Mohale’s book “Lift as you Rise” last week at Exclusive Books in Sandton City.
Thanks to a post on Facebook from top publisher Tracey McDonald back in May we got in touch set up a portrait session at Mr Mohale’s BLSA offices.
Mr Mohale is the CEO of Business Leadership South Africa but has held numerous leadership positions from Shell South Africa, Drake & Skull FM, Sanlam, SAA and Otis. He is a true gentleman to work with and a genuinely great person to talk to.
Thanks also to:
Kylie Black from Made Up by Kylie
Retouching by Lourensia Burger of Quickpic Editing
Kelly Harris for the original referral
Just a reminder to print your photos! Albums, framed prints, canvas – so many beautiful options…your photos deserve to be displayed!
Not to mention what a thoughtful and long-lasting gift an album makes for a loved one.
In a super November issue of Entrepreneur Magazine South Africa:
- Definitely one of the coolest shoots with the team from The Brand Cartel! Thank you to Renate Albrecht, Marco Ferreira & Dillon Warren for trekking around the Bryanston shopping centre to find some interesting places for their images.
- It was also really great to meet a legend of the SA music industry, Danny K who is now behind an awesome local electronics brand ROCKA, as well as a fantastic health brand, Good Heart Foods and not forgetting his social initiative (founded alongside Kabelo Mabalane) SHOUT for a Safer South Africa and being a 46664 ambassador!
- I also had the pleasure of meeting Woman of Stature founder Charlotte Du Plessis and director Sue Moodley. Woman of Stature is an organisation that plans to give South Africa its next generation of high-impact entrepreneurs, ministers and even a president.
- Last but not least Paul Jackson, CEO of TUHF, who’s company provides specialised residential property development finance
- And Kumaran Padayachee, CEO of Spartan, who’s company specialises in providing finance to SME’s
Here are more favourites from this gorgeous shoot for Erin and her daughters. We met at Erin’s parents’ beautiful Westcliff home and had loads of fun creating some beautiful family photos!