On-location studio portrait photography allows you to get high quality, beautifully lit portraits without having to leave the comfort of your home or office. This means less of a disruption to your busy work day as team members can fit their shoot in-between meetings and client deliverables.
Creating these team portraits for the JHB office of CWDi was great – the brief was to capture a bit of each person’s uniqueness and to avoid the ‘boring’ headshots.
I setup a studio at the company offices in Fourways with the dark grey backdrop for the desired end result. The second part of the brief was to emulate headshots that had been taken at the company offices in Cape Town for a consistent look for the new company website.
To get more info on my on-location studio portrait photography options please get in touch here.
Your images can be done against a variety of backdrops or we can create ‘environmental portraits’ with your office space (or outdoor area) to set the scene.
Turnaround times are a priority and we aim to deliver within a week from the shoot date.
This is it – January 2019 is the final print issue of Entrepreneur Magazine SA. I was fortunate to meet some truly incredible people for this issue:
– On the cover is Khudusela Pitje (New GX Capital), SA’s next big industrialist who has come from humble beginnings to spearheading a R1,6 billion turnover business as well as making a positive impact in local communities and our economy
– Dynamic and passionate Rich Mulholland of, amongst others TalkDrawer, talks about finding new ways to stay energetic, avoid regret and creating room to grow. We also chatted at length about our shared love for Triumph motorcycles!
– I photographed two thirds of the team from Retroviral, Mike Sharman and Ben Karpinski who have now launched a new agency aligning sports with their clients and brands. See more at Retroactive.digital
– Greg Tinkler of Slender You, gives valuable lessons in launching & scaling a new product-based business in a short time frame.
– Executive director of CECOSA, Theresa Moller gives great advice on starting up and succeeding in the export industry
– October cover feature, Paul Kent of Sureswipe and his business partner Richard Flack discuss the importance of a company’s culture on it’s success.
It’s been an incredible privilege to work alongside the team at Entrepreneur the past couple of years. I’ll certainly miss them as well as meeting and photographing the most influential and successful business people in South Africa.
Definitely one of the coolest shoots with the team from The Brand Cartel! Thank you to Renate Albrecht, Marco Ferreira & Dillon Warren for trekking around the Bryanston shopping centre to find some interesting places for their images.
It was also really great to meet a legend of the SA music industry, Danny K who is now behind an awesome local electronics brand ROCKA, as well as a fantastic health brand, Good Heart Foods and not forgetting his social initiative (founded alongside Kabelo Mabalane) SHOUT for a Safer South Africa and being a 46664 ambassador!
I also had the pleasure of meeting Woman of Stature founder Charlotte Du Plessis and director Sue Moodley. Woman of Stature is an organisation that plans to give South Africa its next generation of high-impact entrepreneurs, ministers and even a president.
Last but not least Paul Jackson, CEO of TUHF, who’s company provides specialised residential property development finance
And Kumaran Padayachee, CEO of Spartan, who’s company specialises in providing finance to SME’s