Thursday night saw Naffie celebrate her birthday in style at the magnificent The Marabi Club in Johannesburg!
Friends and family enjoyed the live jazz music, champagne and hors d’oeuvres before being whisked away to a VIP private room that’s a closely guarded secret so much so that photos are forbidden(!)
Needless to say, the party continued there late into the night!
In what is sadly, the penultimate print issue of Entrepreneur Magazine South Africa I am really proud to have met and photographed these top entrepreneurs:
- On the cover are copywriter Lauren Gouws (nee Meikle), David Torr of UCOOK, and Hezron Louw of Sumting Fresh who have all proven that you don’t need millions to start a successful business.
- Someone who for a long time I’d hoped to meet and photograph, having listened to his inspirational business presentations, Vusi Thembekwayo: Global speaker, venture capitalist and author.
- Erik Kruger, who runs The Mental Performance Lab talks about helping others develop a high-performance state of mind
- Making yet another well-deserved appearance, Benji Coetzee of Empty Trips, which is raking in the industry accolades around the world.
In a super November issue of Entrepreneur Magazine South Africa:
- Definitely one of the coolest shoots with the team from The Brand Cartel! Thank you to Renate Albrecht, Marco Ferreira & Dillon Warren for trekking around the Bryanston shopping centre to find some interesting places for their images.
- It was also really great to meet a legend of the SA music industry, Danny K who is now behind an awesome local electronics brand ROCKA, as well as a fantastic health brand, Good Heart Foods and not forgetting his social initiative (founded alongside Kabelo Mabalane) SHOUT for a Safer South Africa and being a 46664 ambassador!
- I also had the pleasure of meeting Woman of Stature founder Charlotte Du Plessis and director Sue Moodley. Woman of Stature is an organisation that plans to give South Africa its next generation of high-impact entrepreneurs, ministers and even a president.
- Last but not least Paul Jackson, CEO of TUHF, who’s company provides specialised residential property development finance
- And Kumaran Padayachee, CEO of Spartan, who’s company specialises in providing finance to SME’s
I recently had the pleasure of photographing the partners at Holford-Jones Attorneys, Notaries & Conveyancers.
The brief was for professional images for their updated website and for an approachable, not overly corporate look.
We setup in the members lounge at the Blue Valley Golf Estate where the Holford-Jones offices are based and created some great new images for the team.
Thank you Rosemarie, Rebecca and Abigail for a great shoot.
It was such a pleasure working with the team from Foltan & Van Der Merwe Biokineticists to create images for their social media and new website which is coming soon. Here’s a small selection of the images from the day which included team portraits, exercise / stretching / treatment images and some images to show their beautiful rooms. Thank for a great morning Nicola, Vicky, Inge & Christina!