The annual Norscot Manor & Boskuin Karate inter-club championships were held at the Boskruin Community Centre on 7 September 2019. As always the event was very well attended and all participants are to be commended for their enthusiasm and spirit!
For the gallery of images visit clients.devinlester.com – you’re welcome to download web res copies using the pin (5254), high res copies are available to purchase.
Benefits of KARATE include: Promoting co-ordination & physical fitness. Increased confidence, concentration & building strength & flexibility.
Class Times for Norscot Manor Karate:
Juniors: Beginners classes White to Yellow belts:-
Saturdays mornings from 08h00 to 08h45
Mondays afternoons from 17h00 to 17h45
Juniors: Classes for Orange belts & above:- Saturdays mornings from 08h45 to 09h30
This milestone session for 7 month old Liam was perfect – he was full of smiles and loved the sights and sounds of the Bryanston forest!
It’s been such a privilege working with Leanne & Simon from their engagement session, wedding day, maternity & newborn shoots and Liam’s Christening!
Milestone sessions are always such fun and so adorable! So much happens in the space of a few short months from crawling, smiling, sitting up, starting to totter around and also the variety of facial expressions and reactions :-)
Anywhere from 6 months up to a year is just perfect for these shoots. Whether we do the shoot in your home, your garden or a favourite park your pretty much guaranteed to get some beautiful photos to capture this special stage for your family.
Find out more here – looking forward to hearing from you!
On-location studio portrait photography allows you to get high quality, beautifully lit portraits without having to leave the comfort of your home or office. This means less of a disruption to your busy work day as team members can fit their shoot in-between meetings and client deliverables.
Creating these team portraits for the JHB office of CWDi was great – the brief was to capture a bit of each person’s uniqueness and to avoid the ‘boring’ headshots.
I setup a studio at the company offices in Fourways with the dark grey backdrop for the desired end result. The second part of the brief was to emulate headshots that had been taken at the company offices in Cape Town for a consistent look for the new company website.
To get more info on my on-location studio portrait photography options please get in touch here.
Your images can be done against a variety of backdrops or we can create ‘environmental portraits’ with your office space (or outdoor area) to set the scene.
Turnaround times are a priority and we aim to deliver within a week from the shoot date.
Having done some family photos for Catriona over the years including her maternity & newborn session for now not-so-little Luca I was really happy to work with her again – this time for some her own personal branding portraits. We met up at her home to create a selection of relaxed portraits that can be used for both her business and social media needs. It was really fun creating these with you Catriona – thanks again!
While meeting at home might not be your first choice you may be surprised at what opportunities it presents. What you consider to be a rather boring spot becomes the perfect photo opportunity with the correct lighting and professional photographic eye ;-)
Not-to-mention having your full wardrobe at your fingertips – what’s not to love!
Pop me a message if you’re interested in your own personal branding portraits session like this – find out more here!
If you’re not already following my portrait photography account on Instagram check it out here
This is it – January 2019 is the final print issue of Entrepreneur Magazine SA. I was fortunate to meet some truly incredible people for this issue:
– On the cover is Khudusela Pitje (New GX Capital), SA’s next big industrialist who has come from humble beginnings to spearheading a R1,6 billion turnover business as well as making a positive impact in local communities and our economy
– Dynamic and passionate Rich Mulholland of, amongst others TalkDrawer, talks about finding new ways to stay energetic, avoid regret and creating room to grow. We also chatted at length about our shared love for Triumph motorcycles!
– I photographed two thirds of the team from Retroviral, Mike Sharman and Ben Karpinski who have now launched a new agency aligning sports with their clients and brands. See more at Retroactive.digital
– Greg Tinkler of Slender You, gives valuable lessons in launching & scaling a new product-based business in a short time frame.
– Executive director of CECOSA, Theresa Moller gives great advice on starting up and succeeding in the export industry
– October cover feature, Paul Kent of Sureswipe and his business partner Richard Flack discuss the importance of a company’s culture on it’s success.
It’s been an incredible privilege to work alongside the team at Entrepreneur the past couple of years. I’ll certainly miss them as well as meeting and photographing the most influential and successful business people in South Africa.