In a super November issue of Entrepreneur Magazine South Africa:
- Definitely one of the coolest shoots with the team from The Brand Cartel! Thank you to Renate Albrecht, Marco Ferreira & Dillon Warren for trekking around the Bryanston shopping centre to find some interesting places for their images.
- It was also really great to meet a legend of the SA music industry, Danny K who is now behind an awesome local electronics brand ROCKA, as well as a fantastic health brand, Good Heart Foods and not forgetting his social initiative (founded alongside Kabelo Mabalane) SHOUT for a Safer South Africa and being a 46664 ambassador!
- I also had the pleasure of meeting Woman of Stature founder Charlotte Du Plessis and director Sue Moodley. Woman of Stature is an organisation that plans to give South Africa its next generation of high-impact entrepreneurs, ministers and even a president.
- Last but not least Paul Jackson, CEO of TUHF, who’s company provides specialised residential property development finance
- And Kumaran Padayachee, CEO of Spartan, who’s company specialises in providing finance to SME’s
I realised today that I’m actually so far behind on sharing some client albums – and this is a perfect place to start catching up!
Annemie’s maternity session just worked out so perfectly – it some ways it looks like a styled shoot even 🙂 We started at the Munro Hotel with make-up by the brilliant Bailey Brown from KolourCult before taking a few last pics at the beautiful Wilds park in Houghton. The amazing graffiti is by Dekor One / Studio Dekade.
Make-up by: KolourCult
Venue: The Munro Boutique Hotel
Annemie’s dress: Cocoberry
Here are more favourites from this gorgeous shoot for Erin and her daughters. We met at Erin’s parents’ beautiful Westcliff home and had loads of fun creating some beautiful family photos!
I recently had the pleasure of photographing the partners at Holford-Jones Attorneys, Notaries & Conveyancers.
The brief was for professional images for their updated website and for an approachable, not overly corporate look.
We setup in the members lounge at the Blue Valley Golf Estate where the Holford-Jones offices are based and created some great new images for the team.
Thank you Rosemarie, Rebecca and Abigail for a great shoot.
In an amazing August issue of Entrepreneur Magazine South Africa:
– Cover feature for the Offlimit Communications team who in 6 months took the business from massive losses back to profitability
– Ms Benji Coetzee, founder of Emptytrips.com who shares the lessons learnt while on the hunt for investors
– Ms Buyi Mafoko, MD of Leratadima South Africa on gaining a competitive advantage & differentiating your business
– Mr Brett Dawson, who as CEO of Dimension Data grew revenues from $2bn to $8bn and is now focussing on his new investment venture, Campan