Having done some family photos for Catriona over the years including her maternity & newborn session for now not-so-little Luca I was really happy to work with her again – this time for some her own personal branding portraits. We met up at her home to create a selection of relaxed portraits that can be used for both her business and social media needs. It was really fun creating these with you Catriona – thanks again!
While meeting at home might not be your first choice you may be surprised at what opportunities it presents. What you consider to be a rather boring spot becomes the perfect photo opportunity with the correct lighting and professional photographic eye ;-)
Not-to-mention having your full wardrobe at your fingertips – what’s not to love!
Pop me a message if you’re interested in your own personal branding portraits session like this – find out more here!
If you’re not already following my portrait photography account on Instagram check it out here
This is it – January 2019 is the final print issue of Entrepreneur Magazine SA. I was fortunate to meet some truly incredible people for this issue:
– On the cover is Khudusela Pitje (New GX Capital), SA’s next big industrialist who has come from humble beginnings to spearheading a R1,6 billion turnover business as well as making a positive impact in local communities and our economy
– Dynamic and passionate Rich Mulholland of, amongst others TalkDrawer, talks about finding new ways to stay energetic, avoid regret and creating room to grow. We also chatted at length about our shared love for Triumph motorcycles!
– I photographed two thirds of the team from Retroviral, Mike Sharman and Ben Karpinski who have now launched a new agency aligning sports with their clients and brands. See more at Retroactive.digital
– Greg Tinkler of Slender You, gives valuable lessons in launching & scaling a new product-based business in a short time frame.
– Executive director of CECOSA, Theresa Moller gives great advice on starting up and succeeding in the export industry
– October cover feature, Paul Kent of Sureswipe and his business partner Richard Flack discuss the importance of a company’s culture on it’s success.
It’s been an incredible privilege to work alongside the team at Entrepreneur the past couple of years. I’ll certainly miss them as well as meeting and photographing the most influential and successful business people in South Africa.
Mr Mohale is the CEO of Business Leadership South Africa but has held numerous leadership positions from Shell South Africa, Drake & Skull FM, Sanlam, SAA and Otis. He is a true gentleman to work with and a genuinely great person to talk to.