I was so honoured to attend the recent launch of Bonang Mohale’s book “Lift as you Rise” last week at Exclusive Books in Sandton City.
Thanks to a post on Facebook from top publisher Tracey McDonald back in May we got in touch set up a portrait session at Mr Mohale’s BLSA offices.
Mr Mohale is the CEO of Business Leadership South Africa but has held numerous leadership positions from Shell South Africa, Drake & Skull FM, Sanlam, SAA and Otis. He is a true gentleman to work with and a genuinely great person to talk to.
Thanks also to:
Kylie Black from Made Up by Kylie
Retouching by Lourensia Burger of Quickpic Editing
Kelly Harris for the original referral
Just a reminder to print your photos! Albums, framed prints, canvas – so many beautiful options…your photos deserve to be displayed!
Not to mention what a thoughtful and long-lasting gift an album makes for a loved one.
In a super November issue of Entrepreneur Magazine South Africa:
- Definitely one of the coolest shoots with the team from The Brand Cartel! Thank you to Renate Albrecht, Marco Ferreira & Dillon Warren for trekking around the Bryanston shopping centre to find some interesting places for their images.
- It was also really great to meet a legend of the SA music industry, Danny K who is now behind an awesome local electronics brand ROCKA, as well as a fantastic health brand, Good Heart Foods and not forgetting his social initiative (founded alongside Kabelo Mabalane) SHOUT for a Safer South Africa and being a 46664 ambassador!
- I also had the pleasure of meeting Woman of Stature founder Charlotte Du Plessis and director Sue Moodley. Woman of Stature is an organisation that plans to give South Africa its next generation of high-impact entrepreneurs, ministers and even a president.
- Last but not least Paul Jackson, CEO of TUHF, who’s company provides specialised residential property development finance
- And Kumaran Padayachee, CEO of Spartan, who’s company specialises in providing finance to SME’s
I recently had the pleasure of photographing the partners at Holford-Jones Attorneys, Notaries & Conveyancers.
The brief was for professional images for their updated website and for an approachable, not overly corporate look.
We setup in the members lounge at the Blue Valley Golf Estate where the Holford-Jones offices are based and created some great new images for the team.
Thank you Rosemarie, Rebecca and Abigail for a great shoot.
In an amazing August issue of Entrepreneur Magazine South Africa:
– Cover feature for the Offlimit Communications team who in 6 months took the business from massive losses back to profitability
– Ms Benji Coetzee, founder of Emptytrips.com who shares the lessons learnt while on the hunt for investors
– Ms Buyi Mafoko, MD of Leratadima South Africa on gaining a competitive advantage & differentiating your business
– Mr Brett Dawson, who as CEO of Dimension Data grew revenues from $2bn to $8bn and is now focussing on his new investment venture, Campan
I love working with the team at Sinnamon PR and this time was no different…creating vibrant social media images for the Mythos restaurant group.