In a super November issue of Entrepreneur Magazine South Africa:
- Definitely one of the coolest shoots with the team from The Brand Cartel! Thank you to Renate Albrecht, Marco Ferreira & Dillon Warren for trekking around the Bryanston shopping centre to find some interesting places for their images.
- It was also really great to meet a legend of the SA music industry, Danny K who is now behind an awesome local electronics brand ROCKA, as well as a fantastic health brand, Good Heart Foods and not forgetting his social initiative (founded alongside Kabelo Mabalane) SHOUT for a Safer South Africa and being a 46664 ambassador!
- I also had the pleasure of meeting Woman of Stature founder Charlotte Du Plessis and director Sue Moodley. Woman of Stature is an organisation that plans to give South Africa its next generation of high-impact entrepreneurs, ministers and even a president.
- Last but not least Paul Jackson, CEO of TUHF, who’s company provides specialised residential property development finance
- And Kumaran Padayachee, CEO of Spartan, who’s company specialises in providing finance to SME’s